Chic - Preorder Ship By 3/10
Sale Sold out
Regular price $10.00 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
14-15mm faux mink Russian style lashes
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & processing are two different things. Shipping time is how long it will take the post office to deliver your package once we give it to them, while processing is how long it will take us to prepare the order to give to the post office.
• After your order is placed, you will receive an email/text confirming your order with Prettty N Mink Beauty.
• For standard shipping please allow 2 business days for order fulfillment excluding weekends. Orders are processed in the order which they’re received.
• After your order is fulfilled, you will receive an email/text with a tracking number regarding your estimated time arrival for delivery.
• All orders are shipped by USPS.
• International shipping is available at checkout. Delivery time vary depending on destination.
• PLEASE make sure your shipping information is correct. If you notice any info is wrong email us immediately, however if it is sent out already then there’s nothing that we can do about it and we are not responsible for lost, damaged, and stolen packages because of these circumstances.
Once the package leaves our facility and it is with the mail carrier we are no longer responsible or liable for lost, stolen, or damaged packages.
If your tracking information states that your package was delivered to your address and you have not received it, it must be reported as a claim to USPS. You may contact the United States Postal Service @ (1-800-275-8777).
RETURNS & EXCHANGE:
• ALL SALES ARE FINAL!
• If you choose pick up at checkout, EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm the best pick up date & time. Same day pick up is available based on availability.
• Pick up orders that are not placed through the online store will accept cash ONLY.
• Payment is MANDATORY before leaving with your order.
What is the safest way to remove my mink strip lashes? When removing your lashes, you need to be as gentle as when you applied them.
What can I use to remove excess glue from the lash band? Use a point tweezer to gently remove any excess glue from the lashes after EVERY WEAR.
Where is the safest place to protect my mink lashes after being worn? Store safely in the box - use the original box or casing to keep your lashes safe and clean.
Why should I avoid using mascara while wearing mink strip lashes? Avoid mascara - Mascara, especially waterproof mascara, can damage mink so try to use as little as possible and only on your own lashes before putting on your Prettty N Mink Beauty lashes.
How do I safely handle mink strips? Don't tug or pull on the lash when removing glue, they are delicately handcrafted- treat your mink lashes the same way you treat your own lashes and be gentle when cleaning.
May I use chemical products on my natural or strip lashes? Don't use oil-based solutions or harsh chemicals- this is a huge no for any type of lash you are planning to reuse. Oil residue will repel the lash glue from sticking to your lash band during the next application, and it will damage and weaken the construction and look of your mink lashes.